I HAVE FINISHED WRITING THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY NOVEL!
And edited countless times since then, and I do mean countless. I want to begin sending it off at some point but I keep re-checking it. And I have no clue if that’s for the better.
I MOVED TO CHINA (more recently.)
It has been a challenge in many ways…especially when trying to find books to read. BUT…the winter holidays are coming and that means home and books, books, BOOKS.
And I read some really amazing books this year:
- ACOTAR and EOS blew my mind.
- Lady Midnight was also amazing.
- I was genuinely surprised by how good The Raven Boy’s series was.
- When We Collided was a book that just touched my heart.
- I am just waiting for the next novel in Kiersten White’s And I Darken series.
It’s been the best year and the worst year. But I’m glad for the opportunities I’ve been given. Bring on 2017!
Happy new year!