“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate
10-20 3 people.
7. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share your link to your best post(s)
Thank you Kayla for tagging me! I love doing book tags and while it’s taken me a little while to get round to it. I HAVE DONE IT.
- I have fallen back in love with Animal Crossing New Leaf <3. After a super stressful day at work it’s just so chill. And Wolfgang is a grumpy little cutie :3
- I am writing a sequel to my unpublished novel. Sad, really. But I can’t leave the characters alone and I look forward to doing it so much it really brightens my day. And so I’m at 35k words…
- I’m currently working in China. It’s a bit of a love hate relationship currently.
Where was the last place you travelled, and when was it?
The last place I travelled to would be Hong Kong, which is just a series of train rides and a couple of border checks. That was about a month ago but that was the last major place I went. The reason…because there’s a nerd store there that’s four stories high and I AM A NERD.
Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
“He floated into the air high above the sleeping forest, his green hat spinning a few feet above his head. In his hand was the open suitcase and out of it spilled a whole sky of stars.” – I’ll Give You the Sun.
It’s not the most quotable of books but I love the story as whole. And I love how Noah thinks of all these amazing pictures, like the one I just quoted. It gives the novel a little bit of magic despite being normal.
What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
Anger by Sleeping at Last. It’s super moody but I’m writing this really sad part in my book where all the characters are having a bad time and it’s working pretty well for that.
Otherwise when I’m being normal and not listening to the same song for five hours straight it’d be Eraser by Ed Sheeran.
Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
If it was really boring? Down-right offensive with no reason, or if the characters are really clueless and annoying halfway in to the book. I used to DNF a lot of books, I’m on a good streak actually for not doing that
Share your favourite meme or GIF!
It will forever and always be this.
- What quote has changed your life (name the book it’s from!)?
- What’s the best book you have ever read?
- Favourite character from a book/movie/anything?
- Do you buy books knowing you’re never going to read them?
- I’m going to steal Kayla’s question. What song is stuck in your head right now? (Link it if you can!)