- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
- I have a good imagination. I’m always thinking about ideas for stories and the like.
- I wrote a novel! Haha, I had to fit this in somewhere in this post. It’s called The Gem Experiments and is free for the rest of today. Make my dreams come true. In all seriousness I am proud I managed to finish this and pluck up the courage to then put it out for people to see.
- Odd one I’ve said before: I like the colour of my hair. It goes with a lot of clothes and I can’t bring myself to dye it even though I really want to try purple some day!
- I am somehow managing to keep up two jobs, studying for a master’s degree and writing stories without falling on my face.
- I did the China.
- I am really competitive.
- I can daydream at almost any time, place or event.
I found this really hard to do, which was part of the reason why I put it off. And so I shall nominate the first people I see on my dashboard, if you have already done this, or don’t want to that’s fine. It seems like a positive way to start off 2018! Happy new year guys!
However, I’m also a bit too lazy….so that’s enough nominations from me. However, if you want to try this consider yourself nominated! Start off 2018 with a positive reminder about why you’re great! ❤